Restorative Justice Working Group of One World One Family
We wrote a series of Newspaper articles about conflict and restorative justice that appeared in The Sun Times News.
- Is Conflict Bad?
- Might We Think Differently About Punishment and Wholeness?
- What is Restorative Justice?
- What To Do in Conflict
- Restorative Justice in Use
- An Alternate View of Crime and Punishment
- What Do We Do Now? Part 1 - Using Circles to Move Past Conflict to Solutions
- What Do We Do Now? Part 2 - Brainstorming Creative Solutions
We have speakers available to your group to explain what is restorative justice or how to resolve conflict. In instances of conflict or harm in the community or in an organization, we can also recommend facilitators to help you resolve the problem.
We have worked with Chelsea community members, training them in using an ancient, restorative circle process to heal from harm and to rebuild trust and relationship among community members. This has been used in the wake of Black Lives Matter protests between the police and community members and more recently to try to bridge deep political divisions and strengthen the Chelsea community.
We welcome new members to work with us! We would love to hear from you. Please contact One World One Family at firstname.lastname@example.org